Un Interesting Blog 
                                             Some thoughts...

Monday, April 04, 2005

Changes...

The last month has been pretty hectic. So many things going on...so many changes.
April promises the same, and more.

It sure is difficult to break out of a comfort zone and venture onto unchartered grounds! That too when so much is at stake. I am tempted to believe that I should be satisfied with what I have today: a good job and a good salary (well, it's never enough, is it?).
But I think it is the right decision -- I don't want to wake up ten years from now and say "Who moved my cheese?"

The only comforting factor is that my dearest will be with me on this ride. :-)

3 Comments:

  • buddy, link my blog to yours :-)
    der aaya main par durust aaoonga :-)

    By Blogger Anand, at 5:33 PM  

  • people change...perceptions change..even those whom u trust change..so dear hope for the best!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM  

  • a brave move...i am sure you will come out on the top one year later. guess, i don't have the courage to take such a step any more, would have been much easier one and a quarter year back.

    By Blogger Somshubhra, at 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home